“They tell of the glory of your kingdom and speak of your might” (Psalm 145:11)
What happens when you have the opportunity, but do not know what to speak about?
- Answered prayers
- Quiet Time & devotional focus
- If still stuck – pick a self-contained passage like a story, Psalm or parable, study it, live its message and share its fruit in your life!
2. Prayer / Holy Spirit
3. Speak to a direction
- Towards something, not away from something
- Against lukewarmness – towards devotion
- Examine your world
- Pray for insight
- Find its application to your life
- Live it
- Share the fruit
“One generation commends your works to another; they tell of your mighty acts.”(Psalm 145:4 NIV11)
Please add your comments on this week’s topic. We learn best when we learn in community.
Do you have a question about teaching the Bible? Is it theological, technical, practical? Send me your questions or suggestions. Here’s the email: email@example.com.
If you’d like a copy of my free eBook on spiritual disciplines, “How God grows His people”, sign up at my website: http://www.malcolmcox.org.
Please pass the link on, subscribe, leave a review.
“Worship the LORD with gladness; come before him with joyful songs.” (Psalms 100:2 NIV11)
God bless, Malcolm
PS: You might also be interested in my book: “An elephant’s swimming pool”, a devotional look at the Gospel of John