“The Kingdom” Class 3
Becoming a kingdom person
“The community or people ruled by God and with whom he dwells, to some extent reality now but to be fully consummated in the future”
- What is reality?
- Who is well-off or blessed?
- Who is a truly good person?
- How do you become a truly good person?
1. How kingdom people live
- Deeper, Matt 5.17-20ff
2. How kingdom people grow
- What is the area of greatest temptation towards un-kingdom like behaviour in your life at the moment?
- Which spiritual discipline could help your training to form Christlike habits in that area?
Please add your comments on this week’s topic. We learn best when we learn in community.
Do you have a question about teaching the Bible? Is it theological, technical, practical? Send me your questions or suggestions. Here’s the email: email@example.com.
If you’d like a copy of my free eBook on spiritual disciplines, “How God grows His people”, sign up at my website: http://www.malcolmcox.org.
Please pass the link on, subscribe, leave a review.
God bless, Malcolm
PS: If you would like some coaching in spiritual disciplines, look me up here.
PPS: You might also be interested in my book: “An elephant’s swimming pool”, a devotional look at the Gospel of John