- Remembered to turn it off at the end of the lesson.
- Quality not good – 360p. No solution yet.
- New mic much better – Shure MV88
- Started to play once I hit “Finish” – what’s going on there?
- Had to turn it off – same in Thames Valley.
Thames Valley (https://www.facebook.com/TVCOC-308095889554/)
- Correct page, not group
- Started stream in landscape mode but still wrong way round!
- Sound good
- Comment during broadcast
- Set up in advance
- Turn off volume before start so can finish and upload straight away
- Difference between personal, group and page.
- Landscape works at home, but not when I was out – what am I doing wrong?!
- How interact if phone on tripod?
Please add your comments on this week’s topic. We learn best when we learn in community.
Do you have a question about teaching the Bible? Is it theological, technical, practical? Send me your questions or suggestions. Here’s the email: email@example.com.
If you’d like a copy of my free eBook on spiritual disciplines, “How God grows His people”, sign up at my website: http://www.malcolmcox.org.
Please pass the link on, subscribe, leave a review.
God bless, Malcolm
PS: You might also be interested in my book: “An elephant’s swimming pool”, a devotional look at the Gospel of John