“With this in mind, we constantly pray for you, that our God may make you worthy of his calling, and that by his power he may bring to fruition your every desire for goodness and your every deed prompted by faith.” (2 Thessalonians 1:11 NIV11)
1. A prompt, not a to do list
- Review every Saturday
- Put in diary, so don’t forget
- Pray for people at least once a week
- Helps me keep my promises to pray for people
2. Pause before each person
3. Picture, bring them to mind, picture them in your imagination
Please leave a comment, pass the link on and subscribe.
What question would you like to see answered?
God bless, Malcolm